Unbiased data and market intelligence for sophisticated cannabis investors
from the experts and analysts behind MJBizDaily and MJBizCon
Investor Intelligence is your reliable resource for the balanced and unbiased market data, realistic projections and insider analysis needed to navigate the hemp and cannabis industries. Whether researching private investment opportunities or conducting your own due diligence, Investor Intelligence delivers the trusted market intelligence that sophisticated cannabis investors depend on.
For savvy investors and decision makers exploring cannabis investment opportunities:
- Hear straight from the management teams and CEOs of private and public companies
- Gain realistic intel on valuations, projections and risk assessments, plus insights into the impact of new and evolving state and federal regulations
- Identify viability, scalability and overall potential of cannabis and hemp businesses
For cannabis industry executives looking to place capital or expand their investments into:
- Gain unique perspectives on new markets, states and niches ripe for expansion
- Use data, projections and insights on valuations for better deal negotiations
- Add value to your holdings while helping newcomers and startups push the industry forward
In response to insights and suggestions from our subscribers, MJBizDaily’s Investor Intelligence has expanded to include deep industry knowledge, unbiased projections and more insider access – helping bring clarity and understanding to the forces that drive the cannabis market forward.
Investor Intelligence is designed to help you identify and make deals in the next 3-18 months that can significantly impact your returns well into the future.
Get your personal access, unbiased projections and market insights, critical to making capital investments in the cannabis and hemp industries.
Members-Only Access to MJBizCon’s Expo Hall
As a special perk, Investor Intelligence members who register for the Investor Intelligence Conference will receive a complimentary Expo Pass* to access the MJBizCon show floor when it opens on Wednesday, Dec. 11. With over 1,300 exhibitors representing every aspect of the marijuana and hemp industries, you’ll be able to meet executives and conduct due diligence on publicly traded companies as well as those considering going public.
Please register for the conference using the same email address for your Investor Intelligence membership to allow us to validate accounts.
*Complimentary MJBizCon Expo Pass will automatically be added to the registration of Investor Intelligence members before Dec. 2, 2019. Offer expires Dec. 10 at 5 p.m. PST. Questions? Visit www.mjbizcon.com/iic/membership or email Customer Experience at [email protected].
Membership & Access
- Detailed analysis and insights straight from industry experts
- Insights into valuation trends and the latest deals & mergers
- Risk analysis, time-sensitive analysis of major industry developments
- Meaningful data, realistic projections and key investment metrics
Membership Privileges Include:
Data & Market Updates for Investors?
- Get meaningful analysis and overviews of key industry developments, data updates, overviews of the latest deals, sector breakdowns, risk assessments and valuation intel.
Webcasts: Live Interviews with Industry Leaders
- Be introduced to prominent CEOs in the cannabis and hemp industries: ask questions and gain insights directly from influential thought-leaders. Plus hear questions other investors are asking.
?Advice & Intel from Seasoned Cannabis Investors
- Learn from investors with experience investing millions into cannabis companies: key metrics, insights into performing due diligence, overviews of management teams, and common mistakes to avoid.
Timely Analysis of New Developments
- Get rapid reactions, timely breakdowns and thoughtful analysis of major developments and emerging trends in the cannabis industry.
Special Report: Opportunity Assessment: U.S. Hemp
- Subscribe now and get our latest 2019 report Assessing the Opportunity: US Hemp Investing, which offers a look into the intricacies of new regulations, legal issues and business verticals that investors in the hemp industry should consider.
Easy, online access to unbiased data & analysis, downloadable comp. tables, valuations and margins, plus a weekly, industry round-up delivered to your inbox every Friday. Members also get early access and discounts to our investing events and forums.
Recent Highlights from?Investor Intelligence
- A Deep Dive into how Colorado-based Medicine Man Technologies is taking advantage of a law change to lay the groundwork for long-term profitability
- 1st West Mergers & Acquisitions’ John Wagner: Can a company be repriced after the LOI?
- The Investor Intelligence analysts answer your questions in an exclusive Executive Webcast
- Analysis of how the role of debt is changing in cannabis
- Data on the strength and stability of the Canadian cannabis industry
MJBizDaily’s Investor Intelligence is Backed by a Satisfaction Guarantee
At just $249/quarter, an individual membership in Investor Intelligence is possibly one of the least-risky investments in the cannabis industry that you can make.
If you are not completely satisfied with the Insider access and unbiased market intelligence you get with Investor Intelligence, simply cancel at any time and we will be happy to refund for any unused months.